Dr. Grytting facilitates workshops and retreats on many topics, including energy healing, meditation, creativity, spirituality, emotional intelligence, teacher trainings, parent education, and the arts. To learn more, contact Dr. Catherine Grytting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops provide active engagement with the subject being explored. They range from brief, 45-minute introductions to immersion experiences that last for several days. When you schedule a workshop, I consult with you to design activities to match your desired outcome. The cost for each workshop varies according to the number of participants, the length of the workshop, and the amount of additional expenses.
Energy Healing into Practice. Fall, 2018. HEART Healing Art Center, Seattle, WA.
- Mindfulness in the Classroom; St. Anne School; Seattle, WA; Dartmoor School; Seattle, WA
- Mindfulness in Therapy; Cascadia Training; Shoreline, WA
- Art Camp for 5th Graders; Heart Healing Art Center; Seattle, WA
- Toeing the Line: Beginning Line Dancing; Alpha Sigma State Creative Arts Retreat; Dumas Bay, WA
- Snakes and Butterflies: Using Symbols to Access Inner Wisdom; Alpha Sigma State Fall Executive Board Meeting; Yakima, WA
- Teaching to the Heart: Examining Emotional Intelligence; PNAIS All Schools Conference; Tacoma, WA
- Expanding Awareness: Exploring Energy and Healing; Alpha Sigma State Spring Convention; Olympia, WA
- Celebrating Creating; Alpha Sigma State Creative Arts Retreat; Dumas Bay, WA
- Helping Gifted Students Thrive; Archdiocese of Seattle Professional Development Day; Burien, WA
- Assessing Music: Rubrics; Archdiocese of Seattle Professional Development Day; Burien, WA
If you are interested in attending an upcoming workshop or planning a workshop specifically designed for your organization, please contact Dr. Catherine Grytting at email@example.com.
Strength and inspiration can be found by retreating into the stillness that quiets the mind. When we remove ourselves from the intrusions of worldly chaos, we can access dreams and visions. When you schedule a retreat, I work closely with you to design an experience that meets your needs.
- Think Art! Creative Arts Retreat; Alpha Sigma State Creative Arts Retreat; Dumas Bay, WA
- Wisdom for Leading; Passion for Living; Alpha Sigma State Creative Arts Retreat; Dumas Bay, WA
- Stations of Creation: Anchoring Teaching in the Passion Story; St. Matthew School; Seattle, WA
- Archetypes: Characteristics that Strengthen Effective Teachers; St. Matthew School; Seattle, WA